What is Shaken Baby Syndrome?

Each year in the United States alone, medical treatment is sought for an estimated 1,400-1,600 babies who have been shaken. Don’t let your child become just another statistic! Tell everyone who cares for your child “Never shake a baby!”

Monday, October 12, 2009

Being thankful

Some days its hard to see the sunshine thru the clouds

Some days its hard to get out of bed

Some days are good, happy and bright

How do you handle the stresses, the hardship, the happiness?

What gets you through the hard times, and what makes the happy times even better?

Sometimes its hard to be thankful for everyone, for a family that has been thru such a traumatic time....how do you stay positive?

For me when I have my hardest moments, all I have to do to keep going, keep looking up, is to think of my special boy that beat the odds. And that I have to be strong for him.

No matter what happens in your life, I hope that you will continue to look for the silver lining, and be thankful for this day, the sun, the air.

Love to all

Tara

No comments: