What is Shaken Baby Syndrome?

Each year in the United States alone, medical treatment is sought for an estimated 1,400-1,600 babies who have been shaken. Don’t let your child become just another statistic! Tell everyone who cares for your child “Never shake a baby!”

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Turning negative into positive

So as many of you know it has been 10 years since my son was assaulted. I have been thru many many different stages. And I go back and forth between the good stages and the bad stages.

It is very challenging to try and stay positive and not let the negative affect our lives.

Sometimes I get down in a slump, but eventually I do climb out of the slump and try to do what I can to be positive and to try and make an impact for the cause, and for our children.

What is it that keeps you positive, and looking forward to the days ahead?

Love to all

~Tara

No comments: