What is Shaken Baby Syndrome?

Each year in the United States alone, medical treatment is sought for an estimated 1,400-1,600 babies who have been shaken. Don’t let your child become just another statistic! Tell everyone who cares for your child “Never shake a baby!”

Monday, September 21, 2009

Mommy

This poem was given to me moments after Nicolette’s funeral and since that day I have read it at least once a day. It gives me strength, hope, and encouragement and I would like to share it with you. I hope everyone had a great weekend. Be back Wednesday. Hugs

To My Mommy From Heaven

Mommy, don't cry,'cause God is holding my hand and telling me everything is okay

Mommy, God said that I will never want for anything and I will still feel your love all the way up here

Mommy, guess who helps watch over us while we play? They are God's helping Angels

Mommy, I am not afraid, my family is all here, They came to me when it was dark and held my hands

Mommy, God said, if you feel sad, remember this: I'll be the gentle breeze that brushes your face, the sun is my smile and the rain is washing away your pain

Mommy, I have to go now. I send you all my love on the wings of an angel..

-Mandy

No comments: